Thursday 19 May 2011

Will this prada fit in my rucksack?!

Clothes are certainly not everything....but they can be more than just a practicality! In my ideal world my travelling wardrobe would be boho, laid back and still put together. I like the idea of floating around a beach in Brazil in an amazing lace white dress or looking especially cool in cut offs and a tie dye top on bondi beach.....i some how think that in reality this will not be the case! i think i will most likely wear the same shorts everyday and throw a top away after wearing it a week. A practical rucksack and a waterproof all the accessorizing I'll need. But in the spirit of dreaming instead of being practical for a day, this is my ideal travelling wardrobe in a mood board! (as you can see I've now finished exams and have time to create such a thing!) Although i doubt any Dolce will be coming along with me, i hope i get a bit of style alongside the practical!






HX

No comments:

Post a Comment